Service processor, debug port

fixed

Does anyone here know anything about the debug/service serial port, and/or
Control Panel functions 65 and 66? (on a 9406-270 or related hardware)
I'm wading through thousands of lines of dis-assembly listings of service
processor code. There are some interesting things in here, an entire menu
of NVRAM-related things, that are all in ASCII obviously destined to be
written out a serial port somewhere.
But, even though I have a cable connected to that port, function 66 seems
to do nothing.

Jim