Hello All,

We are doing an EDI project for a customer and they want to process inbound and outbound EDI transactions via a company called Ariba.

Apparently Ariba supports AS2 transactions and is asking the customer to set up an AS2 server.

So would the process work as follows:

- For outbound EDI we send transactions to the Ariba AS2 server.

- For inbound EDI would Ariba send transactions to the customers AS2 server or can the customer do a pickup from Ariba without have a server.

I've done a little online reading on processing AS2 transactions but still a little fizzy on the transaction process.

Thanks for any input.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com<http://www.rjssoftware.com/>
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801