Hello All,

We are doing an EDI project for a customer and they want to process inbound and outbound EDI transactions via a company called Ariba.

Apparently Ariba supports AS2 transactions and is asking the customer to set up an AS2 server.

So would the process work as follows:

- For outbound EDI we send transactions to the Ariba AS2 server.

- For inbound EDI would Ariba send transactions to the customers AS2 server or can the customer do a pickup from Ariba without have a server.

I've done a little online reading on processing AS2 transactions but still a little fizzy on the transaction process.

Thanks for any input.

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com<http://www.rjssoftware.com/>
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801