Re: Data Transfer

fixed

Very true BUT this is potentially what you want. Consider that you may want that space pre-allocated so that it's always available.

Also remember that if you do INZTAP on a virtual tape you do *NOT get back the space the tape has used. You only get back the space if you delete the volume from the image catalog and create a new one. And I'm OK with that because I sell disk. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com