Thank the Lord and someone in IBM for never pushing PROFS onto the platform. It stayed on the mainframe and it was a good place for it, that said it was a forerunner in the whole messaging world.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 8/12/13 5:54 PM, Sue Baker wrote:
On 8/12/2013 3:56 PM, Booth Martin wrote:
>:) First, I am an old man. I didn't grow up in this world. The fact
>that I don't identify with the new social media world is expected. Maybe
>that is part of the problem? Us old fuddy-duddies just can't keep up?
Didn't you know by posting on this forum you're being social? Just so
happens the forum doesn't have the glitz & glamor of the "social" sites,
so it's not considered social.

Can't recall the forum like capability rolled out with the AS/400 25
years ago, but yet another instance where IBM i did things long before
the rest of the world.

Thanks to everyone who has or will post to this thread. It's been
enlightening.

-- Sue Baker IBM Americas ATSS - Power Systems Rochester, MN