Moving to V5R4

fixed

Wasn't quite sure how to make a subject for this.
We are in the process of shutting down our V5R3 box and need to move an application to our V5R4 box.
I'm in the process of reading the V5R4 Memorandum to users.
However, is there anything to watch out for?
The app we are moving uses a SQL collection, RPGLE and SQLRPGLE programs to process court records data and ftp a file to a Unix system for our Jail records people.
That's all I can think of to describe what we are doing.

TIA,

Dave B

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some of the smaller countries are neutral. -- Robert Orben (comedy writer)