RE: locking an ifs directory

fixed

<snip>
Thanks for the BRMS info; that makes much more sense for some directories.

Also thanks to Chuck for the other links. I may try some of that on the
old systems before I scratch them.

Sean Porterfield
</snip>

Glad to be of assistance. It really helped when our BP, Sirius, came on
site and helped us install BRMS on multiple partitions. They really
helped us get it right from the start.

Too bad two of three session of COMMON's webinar on BRMS are already done.
https://www.common.org/index.php/webinars.html