I remember a lady from one of the vendors rolling a fairly large luggage bag into the COMMON conference in San Fran. She got stuck in the escalator because the bag was too wide. We gave her some grief about "What you got in that thing?" She replied "An AS/400!" Turned out she had a model 150 in there not this little "Portable one" unit. The Portable 1 was a CISC box and the 150 was at least RISC.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis