From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Upgrading Load Source Disk

Actually it's the other way around, the bigger drives, because they have more data on them, get used more and can get 'hot'. This is why the rule of thumb is no drive MORE than twice the size of the smallest drive in the ASP. So 35s and 70s would be within the rule, but 25s and 140s would not.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com