so let us all pitch in and buy out IBM i. Make it an independent company,
protected from these corporate types.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Jon Paris <>wrote:

Several folks told me I should post this here - so here it is:

If you haven't already read it I will warn you it will make you sad -
homicidal - or both. Saddest part? It is very difficult to argue with a
single point he makes.

Jon Paris