Re: The Future of IBM ..

fixed

so let us all pitch in and buy out IBM i. Make it an independent company,
protected from these corporate types.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Several folks told me I should post this here - so here it is:
http://www.cringely.com/2013/06/20/ibm-to-customers-your-hand-is-staining-my-window/

If you haven't already read it I will warn you it will make you sad -
homicidal - or both. Saddest part? It is very difficult to argue with a
single point he makes.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com