From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Richter
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:49 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: The Future of IBM ..

so let us all pitch in and buy out IBM i. Make it an independent company,
protected from these corporate types.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Several folks told me I should post this here - so here it is:

If you haven't already read it I will warn you it will make you sad -
homicidal - or both. Saddest part? It is very difficult to argue with a
single point he makes.

Jon Paris