On 04 Jun 2013 07:59, Bill Hopkins wrote:
<<SNIP>>

But funny to me that if "CR" would just search he would have seen
the same thing and MORE to all his questions.

Their chosen moniker is "Crystal Reports", not "CR". Please refer to them by the alias that they have chosen for themselves, rather than by an alias you [or Vern] have chosen to assign them, which could be easily misconstrued as someone else. I would appreciate, that such accusations, would be properly attributed [in the minds of the readers].

There should be no surprise that "Crystal Reports" has difficulties, e.g. like implied in the quoted message, because they are also incapable of keeping intact a "Subject:" line for a message thread, at least when using /Digest mode/ of the mailing list :-(