Re: Size of cume & groups

fixed

I don't quite get what you are saying. If I order: SF99710(cume),
SF99709(hiper), SF99368(http), SF99572(java)
and SI12345 is needed by all why does IBM need to put it four times in the
package versus just once?

And why would it matter if it's me or some newbie from some jungle
backwater who just wants to be current on fixes?

Is it because IBM doesn't just make it "disc 1 of 6" but breaks it up into
chunks like
disc 1 of 2 for cume
disc 2 of 2 for cume
disc 1 of 4 for ...