Re: Host partition: dedicated to hosting or not. Was: IBM i vs VIOS for Host Partition

fixed

Ok. That's a possibility. A darn slim one, but one nonetheless. So, if
I was running package X on my hosting lpar, and it went bonkers to the
point that ENDJOBABN and whatnot couldn't even clear it, now I would have
to bring down all the lpars just to fix one application. Or, if an
application upgrade had a delayed ptf coreq...