Re: Host partition: dedicated to hosting or not. Was: IBM i vs VIOS for Host Partition

fixed

Chances are slim, but I had a client back on an 8xx box that ran apps in
the controlling LPAR
and ran into a case or 2 that required bringing down that partition but
not the others, but had to anyway.

As with any system... Your Mileage May Vary...