Upgrading from V5 to V7

fixed

Hi all,

Hopefully this will be an easy question. We will be upgrading our operating system from V5R4 to V7.

We have library CGIDEV2 which we use in a few applications for creating/parsing XML.
Have there been any problems with CGIDEV2 after this upgrade?

Thanks,
Charlie

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com