If you hired my friend "Dave the builder" to add to your house and told him which type of door and lockset to use, where to put it and which way the door was to open then it would be done that way. If it was not he would replace if correctly and do so on his time/money, as would any good carpenter. If he refuses then he does not get paid.

Why is your code any different? You have specification and standards that were set forth. He did not meet them. He should not get paid or he should correct the problems.

And just like a poor carpenter, removed from consideration for future projects.

Larry Bolhuis

Sent from my iPad