I know this is a familiar topic.
I have tracked our i/o batteries for a while noting when they are supposed
to go in warning and error states. The last check I made was back in
August. I just checked the dates again and noticed all the batteries "lost"
three months, i.e. all of the warning and error days decreased to the point
of moving all of the dates up by three months earlier. What would cause
Was it because of the Mayan calendar expiration? ;)
NOTICE - This e-mail message is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and delete the original and
all copies of this message immediately.
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2013 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact