Using SSH, OpenSSH, or SSL

fixed

Group,
I believe Scott might've written a presentation on how to use SSH,
OpenSSH, or SSL a while ago, but I cannot seem to find it. Does this
sound familiar to anyone? Trying to secure a telnet connection to a 3rd
party service.

thanks, Larry

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
lketzes@xxxxxxxxxxx
302-594-2146
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.