#5 is incorrect. Here is the data from IBM's own financial reports:

http://www.ibm.com/investor/1q12/press.phtml
Q1 2012 Software: 5.6 billion total software sales, $590 million from OS sales (AIX, Power Linux, IBM I all combined).

http://www.ibm.com/investor/2q12/press.phtml
Q2 2012 Software: 6.2 billion total software sales, $628 million from OS sales

http://www.ibm.com/investor/3q12/press.phtml
Q3 2012 Software: 5.8 billion total software sales, $597 million from OS sales

http://www.ibm.com/investor/4q12/press.phtml
Q4 2012 Software: 7.9 billion total software sales, $709 million from OS sales

IBM's operating system sales for 2012 only totaled 9.89% of their entire software sales for all of 2012. Now take into account that the 9.89% is over all OS's (AIX, Power Linux, IBM i). How much of the 9.89% pie the IBM i gets is anyones guess, IBM doesn't disclose those numbers unfortunately.

There are a lot of ERP and database vendor choices on Linux.