ASMI quit working in Firefox overnight

fixed

All,

There is a thread here

detailing how to get the ASMI interface working in newer versions of
Firefox for a System i 520. At that time, what got it working for me was
enabling the setting security.ssl3.rsa_rc4_40_md5 and it has worked fine.
Until today.

Today I'm back to this error in Firefox: Error code:
ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap. I enabled ssl2 as detailed in another message
in the same thread with no help. Rebooting was no help.

Back then I was on Firefox 17, today I'm at 19.0. Since it still worked
yesterday, I assume Firefox updated itself overnight.

Curious whether anyone else ran into the same thing today and was able to
fix it.

Thanks.