Re: Spool files

fixed

If you happen to have the TAATOOLS, there is a DLTOLDSPLF command that is
very flexible.

Another approach is from the opposite end. There is a system command
DLTEXPSPLF that deletes expired spool files. We have a number of spool
files we create with SAVE(*YES) EXPDATE(*DAYS) DAYS(1). This way, we can
reprint a spool file if necessary. Each night, a job scheduler job runs
DLTEXPSPLF which deletes those past expiration. The DLTEXPSPLF command is
not as flexible, however, because it's for the whole ASP. Where you'd have
to be flexible here is how you create the spool file. And this doesn't
help for system generated stuff.