We delete all spool files older than 90 days - no exceptions. I have code
to do this but we use so many standard includes, etc that you would be
lost without them all.

Basically what it does is:
- Create a user space by using the quscrtus API.
- List the spool files to this user space by using the quslspl api.
- Retrieve a pointer to this user space by using the qusptrus api.
- Run through each entry in the user space. If they meet the criteria
then use the DLTSPLF command via the system api (but I recommend QCMDEXC

For details on these APIs see: