I am not using the Advanced Job Scheduler..... just the one that comes with the OS.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laine, Rogers
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:36 PM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Advanced Job Scheduler

When working with a job Schedule entry I would like to stack more than one command within CMD.
Do you know if this is possible?
You would think there would be a way to a command value to string them together.

This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or telephone to arrange
for return of its contents including any documents.