Know what would be slick? A virtual printer whose output was Google Drive.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I don't believe this will help with rendering unless the printer has PDF
rendering built-in.

I believe this utility stuffs the raw PDF into a spool entry. That's
probably why it works with raw postscript files if you have postscript

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:52:25 +0000
from: "DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: *afpds spooled file not printing correctly on ip attached

Scott Klement has a teeny-tiny tool called PRTSTMF that does a fine job of
stuffing files to printers... I used this to print Postscript based
invoices (from SAP) to our distribution center laser printers. Should
work fine for PDF as well...

-Eric DeLong