Good news - starting new job on Monday

fixed

Hi all -

I'm pleased to let you know officially that I'm starting a new position as Senior IT Developer at EcoLab here in St. Paul. I'll be working on our favorite platform.

** Please reply off-list ** if you want any gory details - this is merely an announcement to all you, my friends and colleagues here.

You can take a look at my LinkedIn to see a link to EcoLab if you like - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vernon-hamberg/17/22/76b/

Thanks for all the support and help from all of you on these lists. This is a fantastic community!

Vern