Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:40 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion; RPG programming on the IBM i /
System i
Subject: Good news - starting new job on Monday

Hi all -

I'm pleased to let you know officially that I'm starting a new position
as Senior IT Developer at EcoLab here in St. Paul. I'll be working on
our favorite platform.

** Please reply off-list ** if you want any gory details - this is
merely an announcement to all you, my friends and colleagues here.

You can take a look at my LinkedIn to see a link to EcoLab if you like -

Thanks for all the support and help from all of you on these lists. This
is a fantastic community!