Determining a file's primary key via JDBC?

fixed

Two things, really.

First of all, can anybody direct me to any examples or tutorials on how to find out what a file's primary key is, via JDBC?

And second, my understanding is that the SQL spec states that if you don't specify anything about record sequencing in an SQL SELECT, there is no guarantee that the result set will have the records in a predictible sequence: is that correct?

--
JHHL