Re: Starting to use ILE. Was: How to best identify if applications are running in OPM mode?

fixed

On 2/7/13 7:43 AM, Charles Wilt wrote:
You can't enforce ACTGRP(MYCOMPANY) via standard h-spec for a service
program...

ACTGRP on an h-spec is only applicable to *PGM objects and only when you
use CRTBNDRPG.

The default for CRTSRVPGM is ACTGRP(*CALLER)....now I won't say IBM's
defaults are always perfect, but I think that one is. :)

And if you think about it, the defaults are set up in such a way that in order to break the rules about not using ILE-only constructs in *DFTACTGRP badly enough to cause Bad Things to happen, you do have to work at it, at least a little bit.

--
JHHL