How to Find what module a procedure is located in

fixed

All,
I have an ILE program that consists of 1 main RPGLE module, 2 service
programs and 4 other modules used by this program.
The main program uses some procedures from the service programs and others
from the bound modules.
Given the following in the main module: GetMyValue (parmA : parmB : parmC)
How do I find what module the procedure GetMyValue is located in?
I *had* thought it would appear in the DSPPGM info, but I can not find it.

The issue I am having is that I am receiving an error from the GetMyValue
procedure, but the message does not identify what module is issuing it. I
can (and have) used DEBUG to step into this, but was looking for a better
way.

Thanks,