Re: A different SQL question, on a different SQL project

fixed

Nathan Andelin wrote:
You're not hard-coding library names in your DDL source members, are
you? We just change our library list and RUNSQLSTM for each.

Actually, for other SQL VIEWs recently added to the same product, there's no reason not to hardcode, since the SQL source members are programmatically generated, and their based-on PFs don't share a common format from one library to the next.

This is the first case in which we're creating an SQL VIEW on PFs that don't change from one library to another.

And with the DFTRDBCOL parameter, it's not necessary to change the library list, either.

--
JHHL