Re: IFS, not quite Integrated Was: Unix??? was: ftp: mget specifying path names

fixed

<snip>
Pre-create the save file and replace
the ".savf" with ".file" on the name specification.
</snip>

Sounds a lot like
<snip>
Doing all that BS we used to have to do with namefmt 0, like making sure
the save file already exists and whatnot doesn't help.
</snip>

But maybe I misheard you. So I verified I used .file instead of .savf
cd /qsys.lib/rob.lib
250 Directory changed to /qsys.lib/rob.lib
locsite namefmt 1
Client NAMEFMT is 1.
lcd /qsys.lib/rob.lib
Local working directory is /QSYS.LIB/ROB.LIB
bin
200 Command TYPE okay.
put rob.file
229 Entering Passive Mode (|||24356|)
150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
Unable to send data to server.
551 /qsys.lib/rob.lib/rob: Error on output file.
501 Invalid character in command