Re: dupmedbrm

fixed

Well, I tried it on the target system but it doesn't look good
DUPMEDBRM VOL(*LIST) FROMDEV(VRTDEV) TODEV(TAPKVL01) FROMVOL(VRT001 VRT002
) FROMSYS(APPN.GDWEB) TOVOL(*MOUNTED)
Ownership of object QRMDASP in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Ownership of object QRMDASP in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Devices VRTDEV will be used for control group *N type *BKU.
Devices TAPKVL01 will be used for control group *N type *BKU.
Ownership of object QA1ASP.MLT in QTEMP type *FILE changed.
Duplication completed.

Ran in just a few seconds but I don't think it ever touched the physical
tape drive. And wrkdevbrm on the source system doesn't show the new
volume(s).