ok. I tested that by pinging nra.org. Then I took the IP address
returned and ran that through nslookup. Your network guy may be on to
something. nslookup tends to only return stuff we do locally. Oh, there
are options to pick something besides your defaults stored in CFGTCP,12
but that's outside scope. Besides, if it's at some other office it's
probably NATed internally and you still can't peg it down by that IP
You're better off if they're still using telnet to find out what
interactive job they're using, and going by the job user.
Unless you have very very few people using file shares served by your i.
Then you could start looking at the user being serviced (not the job user)
of the shared file jobs.