I have a scenario where I need to pick this record with the highest YR/MO from a file.
Records are like this

RVYRMO SCHED
201301 A
201301 B
201301 C
201301 D
201303 A
201303 C
201303 D

My query doesn't pick up the record

201301 B

My query looks like this

SELECT RVYRMO , SCHED,
FROM savectl00 where RVYRMO = (select max(RVYRMO) from savectl00 )

My results are

201303 A
201303 C
201303 D

My searching seems to indicate this is how to do it, but I'm not having any luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Mike

NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.