Re: UpperCase ONLY?

fixed

Would it be useful to look at that user's profile? Or, create a new profile and see if the behavior changes when the new profile logs in?

I ask this because at one site where they use a lot of Sys/36 stuff I have two profiles to use, depending on what I am doing. The Sys/36 profile sets my environment and makes all my command characters upper case.