Anyone run into this before?

I have a client that is using Client Access and to which we provide a
software access code, which includes lowercase characters. However, when he
copies the value (which we give him) to the clipboard and pastes it into the
entry value of the green screen program (which we provide), it converts it
to all uppercase. The fault is NOT in the program because the entry field
allows lowercase. Caps Lock is NOT on.

Is there some setting in Client Access that autoconverts all keyboard entry
into uppercase?

Thanks,

Thomas Garvey