Re: 571B-001 Storage Controller battery cache - UPDATE

fixed

The CE came in, and she did call Rochester...
The did say, that since the cache card needs to come out of
the machine to:

First ERROR OUT THE CACHE
then power down to remove the card, replace the battery, re-install the card.
Then start up the system.
then re-enable the IOA