Re: SRC B90036A0 during OS/400 IPL - Directory Recovery step

fixed

On 03 Jan 2013 11:45, CRPence wrote:
Hmm. Looking at this had me recalling closing an APAR against the
IPL status; for incorrectly recording some database activity in the
wrong SRC. Makes me wonder if the SRCC9002AA5 Directory Recovery
was that place... and perhaps the work should have occurred under
SRCC9002AA0 or ??.

FWiW I found a [cached] web document about "AS/400 Availability and Recovery" apparently with a title of "The System Administrator's Companion" which has an "Appendix B.Evaluating the Time to IPL" that shows an example of the PSF20AC0010 running in srcC9002AA0 [as part of spooled QPSRVDMP data produced by the QWCCRTEC API]:

C900 2AA0 03/27/98 04:15:54

001B20

00000000 F2F000C1 C300F0F0 F1F000F0
F361F2F7 61F9F840 F0F47AF1 F57AF5F5

" 20 AC 0010 03/27/98 04:15:55 "

I think maybe this supports my recollection that a database-specific feature was in some release(s) being recoded incorrectly associated with [or running in\during] the C900 2AA0 System Reference Code.