Re: Unplugging

fixed

On 2013-01-03, at 9:15 AM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Having started on Unit Record equipment in the late 60's wiring boards to today's P7 boxes has been a great adventure.

Best of luck in your retirement Doug. I started in the same place as you with the plug boards but sadly will have to keep plugging (ouch) away for another few years yet before I can join you in the ranks of the retired.

Enjoy.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com