Re: Unplugging

fixed

Enjoy your retirement, Doug!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 1/3/2013 9:03 AM, Hart, Doug - EI wrote:

Just a quick note to say I'm retiring tomorrow. I haven't been very
active on this list in a few years because of the my work load. But I did
want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have fielded my questions and
hope I have helped some of you as well. Through this list I have made a
number of friends. Having started on Unit Record equipment in the late
60's wiring boards to today's P7 boxes has been a great adventure.

So you young guys keep paying your Social Security taxes and enjoy the
"i" or what ever IBM calls it going forward.

Doug Hart
Principal Consultant
Upstate New York

Happy retirement! I think that leaves Rich and me as the only upstaters
left...
--buck