Re: Job submitted, no other messages

fixed

I definitely should have seen the option for the JOB().

Visually scanning something is not a good idea. I had thought I had
seen where it had started at the proper time. Now, it is clear. Job
was submitted at the proper time. But actually started 20 hours
later, apparently as a consequence of the weekly IPL.

Still doesn't explain why it ran late. Likely a JOBQ was on hold.

Thanks.

John McKee