On 02 Jan 2013 20:13, John McKee wrote:
I have a job on the job scheduler. Runs daily at 7AM. Last
Saturday, it didn't send data to a remote site. All I have to
work with is QHST. I saw a message where it was submitted.
Runs, normally, in about 15 minutes. I scanned QHST for several
hours. Never saw another message related to that job. <<SNIP>>

There is a JOB() parameter on DSPLOG which allows filtering; no reason to scan the OUTPUT(). Use the job name of the submitted job. If there is no job completion message, then perhaps the job is still in a job queue or active. With only a CPC1236 "submitted" message, without either CPF1124 "started" or CPF1164 "ended", I would expect the former, such that either the WRKJOB or WRKJOBQ would seem appropriate to try to locate the job. The CPC1236 names not only the job, but also the job queue to which it was submitted.