Re: Old Model 520

fixed

No. 9111's are AIX/Linux only.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 1/3/2013 4:40 AM, Yvan Janssens wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hello,

I managed to find an old Model 520 on a second hand site (9111-520), which
the IBM docs state that it could run AIX/Linux.

Somebody mentioned the existence of PowerVM - will this allow me to run IBM
i on it?
If I looked well, there is an 'express' version, which should be sufficient
I think - what's the price of that? (I cannot see prices at the IBM site)

Thank you,

Yvan Janssens