Youtube video of IBM DB2 Web Query with JD Edwards Connector, and RODIN also

fixed

What's your impression of DB2 Web Query?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDsXiZo5pU&feature=youtu.be&a
I watched only a short portion of this video of DB2 Web Query having a
JD Edwards connector now.
We installed DB2 Web Query last month during our upgrade to V7R1 on
POWER7 but I have not made time to research or configure it.