MKS Implementer - where/how to define triggers, constraints?

fixed

David, I know you will direct me to the MKS website, but I am not my
company's "person of contact", and he is out for the remainder of the
week. If you are unable to answer due to your employer's restrictions,
I'll understand, but perhaps someone else can answer.

Our i is at v6.1 and the STRIM menu shows "Release . . . : 2010"

I am trying to find out how to define and deploy a database trigger. We
are using SQL DDL and, so, I will use object type SQLTABL to define the
table. Should the CREATE TRIGGER statements be in the same source as the
CREATE TABLE? Ditto for adding CONSTRAINT CHECKs?