New System

fixed

We currently have around 800 users and we are planning to deploy a new
server before too much longer and I am concerned that some of those users
will have an IP address configured for their 5250 session and that will
fail when we deploy the server.

Has anyone been through the same issue and managed to deploy a change
through active directory group policy or similar.

I have tried to 'google' for an answer but no joy.

TIA