Roberto,

Send me your street address, and I will ship one.

Trevor

On 12/14/12 10:17 AM, "Roberto José Etcheverry Romero"
<yggdrasil.raiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If shipping to Argentina is possible, i also would like one. At the
very least to remind the coworkers that the platform is now called
POWER and the OS IBM i, (even though our customers are mostly on OS400
on AS400 and i5/Os on System i)

Best Regards