On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The "clear" process finally finished. It took about 4.5 hours.

I think in the future I will only vary on an iASP by submitting the
command to batch so I can use DSPASPSTS to watch it's progress...

Thanx everyone for your comments ...

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap

Ken, if you reload the iasp from scratch(reload save 21), wouldn't you be
clearing it this way or are you talking the host side that houses the IASP.