Re: WRKQRY ends with MCH3203

fixed

It usually means get a PTF! :)

________________________________
From: John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: WRKQRY ends with MCH3203

I was building a query, using WRKQRY, on old data.  I received an
MCH3203 error.  According to the job log, error code is X'1720' error
class is 0.

The text goes on to state that the error class indicates how the
damage was detected.  For error class 0000, it states "unspecified
abnormal condition".

Internal dump identifier is 0100EE1F

On v5r4.

I've never seen this before.

Pressing F(, I get RmslReleaseSeizeNoToken to program QDBGETM.

What does this mean?

John McKee