The right forum...

I'm not a 2E person...and it's been a year since I used Plex...

But I don't think it's possible to do what you want....unless you use SQL
or "user source"...

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Vinay Gavankar <vinaygav@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not a Synon person, but I need to know whether it is possible to
achieve the same functionality as SETGT on 5 keys and then READE on 4 keys
using Synon/2E.

I apologize as this is probably the wrong forum, but it is 1 AM and too
tired to search for and become a member of the correct forum, so I would
really appreciate some help if possible.

Even directing me to the correct forum will be helpful :)